Monday, March 16, 2009

To and Fro

I still debate with myself how much I want to post here.

«Back and forth. Back and forth.»

I actually feel like I could be repeating myself.

«...repeating myself.»

... Anyway, I want to post regularly and about what's going on, but I totally believe in self-censure and I don't want to broadcast stuff that is too personal or negative. Yet, I still want to, for lack of a better phrase, "keep it real." Sometimes I get in moods that will pass over like bad weather and I don't want that to unnecessarily color a post. I hesitate to post then, but at the same time I want all sides to be shown; I don't want to pretend like there is only good and happy stuff going on. I want to realistic and positive, too.


«Aren't you demanding.»

So I'm still figuring it all out. I think my last post was true to what I want (as far as it comes to not hiding reality, but still trying to be optimistic, some). Giving things a positive spin, or focusing on what is good and right in what's going on is what I want. Building a vision of possibilities, not of deficits; seeing the right answers. That is what I'll be trying to do.

No comments: