Thursday, April 2, 2009

Haha! Ahahahaha!!

That last post worked way better than expected. I posted a link on my Facebook, too, so I got more hits than normal. It actually convinced or nearly convinced a lot more people than I thought it would. I think I might have eve made a few people mad.

«You cruel, cruel man.»

Oh, they'll all get over it. If anyone lets a friendship be ruined over one practical joke, then, oh well. Almost every major news organization and many respected companies still do April Fools jokes. It's expected. It's a sign of a mature person to accept one's been fooled and laugh. Besides, I think part of being like a child is having simple fun.

«So you're practicing you childish attributes?»

(No, childlike...)
Anyway, that post yesterday was a bit spontaneous actually. I hadn't written in well over a week, as I'd been traveling. (That info is on my other blog I don't get Lost, I have Adventures.) I wanted to post something short, maybe mention my trip and other blog, but the idea of that practical joke came to mind. I went with it. It was a bit rushed and not really in character. That was kinda of the idea though, I didn't want to be too convincing. Obviously that was good thing. Imagine the trouble I could have cause had I been really convincing.

«You'd have no friends left.»

Yeah, don't want to waste all my trustworthy points in one go.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I elieved for about a second, but in that second my thought was "Oh no, Will! The military will eat you alive!"