Monday, April 27, 2009

...

I'd had a post I wanted to do last week I think, but I never could get myself to put it together. I'd like to say it's only because I'm tired and really busy. I am: schools wrapping up, I'm trying to finish my last two papers and a project, plus exams and finals.
Then I graduate!

«Huzzah!!»

I have had time for other things, though. I'm really good a distracting myself. I could have done a post or two during these last two weeks. I fear I have been making blogging too much of a chore. If I do that I'll never be consistent at this. On top of that with the writing I'm making myself do, early, for school I don't think writing voluntarily as a past time is what my brain wants as a distraction.

«Yeah, no.»

So I'm gonna cut back until school is done done. (That's not a typo.) And I'll try and make my posts less of an assignment for me and more of just blabbing about stuff or reporting on random thoughts or whatever.

«We'll have to wait and see.»

Just so I can keep myself writing and posting.

No comments: